Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy New Year In Advance

               Hi ,



I had been with you for almost half an year and its been the best time of my life

Though it is hard to say, this is the truth... I know that you people

would not have expected this so soon from me....

I had been thinking of leaving for a long time…. Now that I have finalized I m telling you guys.

I'm leaving by the end of this month.

I will let you know to where I go within a few days.

Thank You for all the support and love you have given me. It was nice working with you all.

It was difficult for me to come up with such a decision but change is inevitable.

Hope u enjoyed my company .... Bcoz I very well enjoyed a lot with you guys....

Hope u will always remember me... Plz keep in touch...


All the best to you all for your future endeavors.!!!




your’s,

2010



 

Happy New Year In Advance…







 Who has a why to live can bear almost any how

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika