Sunday, October 24, 2010

HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE ?

One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary !!!


Dear Bo$$ ,

In thi$ life, we all need $ ome thing mo$t de $perately. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need $ of u $ worker $ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company .

I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon .

Your'$ $incerely,

Norman $ oh




The next day, the employee received this letter of reply :

Dear NOrman,

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet .

NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading eco NOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into a NOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika