Saturday, June 5, 2010

Everyone Ask Me Why I Smoke So Much

Share
Every One Ask Why I smoke too much .....


I was not like this before......


I Was Iike This


Until I saw girl



I like her soo much that i told lots of truth and lies to her.....
example "u r soooo cute"....




I promised her a lot....




I gave costly gifts on 14th feb like this....


I gave her a shock like this when she acepted my proposal..



I used to talk her and do this at office...




Whenever I go out with my girlfriend my friends used to give me this look......



Then I used to give him pose like this......





At last my girlfriend gave the Rose to me like this .............and she went away....



I did't know what to do, where to go......




....................and then I got my precious



and then i started smoking and drinking...!!!




MY STORY...!!!

1 comments:

Nice visual and humorous story, and creative too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika